Hello my name is Julina, born in 2006. This is my diary about my visits to a lot of interesting places. Below is "Julina" song, made by my papa. Enjoy!

Zenkoji Temple, Nagano

Walking path to Zenkoji Temple
Today we visited Zenkoji Temple in Nagano, one of the most important and popular temples in Japan.  There was an underground passage inside the inner chamber where visitors may walk through in complete darkness in search of the "key to paradise" which is believed to grant salvation to anybody who touches it.

Zenkoji Temple
First we went inside together but I was scared by the sudden darkness and cried out so loud right after we went down, since we could not go backwards so just kept going fast, finding the exit and left the building. My dad went back alone and tried to find the key again while I and my mom waited  outside. My dad came back after found the key and we tried again together. This time I felt more confident than the first time and could touch the key in the darkness! Hope good things happen to me!

Let's make more snow rabbit! 
Before we went back, we bought a big Daruma doll as a souvenir, wishing that we could go back to Europe again while writting one eye on the Daruma. We will put another eye for him after our wish comes true! We also bought some souvenirs at a famous chili shop, Yawataya Isogorō. The hand cream made from Chili was quite impressive. My mom told me that it made her hand very soft after she tried the tester.
We left the temple area and went to Tokurakamiyamada hot spring, the public bath for local people there. The water came out directly from the source of the hot spring and draining without circulation.
Our skin became so smooth!